Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed
Signature Suite, 1 King Bed
Downtown hotel in historic bank building
Close to slopes and stores
This downtown, nonsmoking boutique hotel is 1 block from 16th Street Mall and a little more than an hour's drive from Summit County's four ski areas, making it a favorite for skiers and shoppers alike.
Complimentary perks at Magnolia Hotel Denver include a hot breakfast buffet for two, a beer and wine reception, and a bedtime cookie buffet. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Plenty of pillows
Premium linens and abundant pillows top the beds in the 246 guestrooms, all nonsmoking. Guestrooms at Magnolia Hotel feature granite-topped desks, 37-inch TVs, bathrobes, and city or courtyard views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This 12-story Magnolia Hotel occupies a 1911 bank building, considered Denver's first “skyscraper.” The 16th Street Mall, a pedestrian-friendly outdoor mall with department stores, boutiques, restaurants, and casual cafés, is one block away. The Colorado Convention Center is three blocks away.
In addition to complimentary breakfast and cookies, guests have access to Harry's Bar for drinks and appetizers. Starbucks offers coffee and pastries. Several dining options are also available for lunch and dinner, where guests can savor American cuisine.
The hotel offers 10,000 square feet of meeting space, including the 250-seat Magnolia Ballroom, which is in a separate building across 17th Street. On-site self parking and valet parking are available (surcharges).
Magnolia Hotel Denver is smoke-free. Fines apply for smoke-free violations.
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Secure parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 246
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 12
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Television in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 952
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Exhibit space
- Designated smoking areas
- Parking garage
- Pool table
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 1911
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10250
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Welcome amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
The Magnolia Hotel Denver serves a daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet 6 to 9 AM Monday through Friday, 7 to 10 AM Saturday through Sunday, and late-evening cookies and milk 8 to 10 PM every day.
Harry's Bar - Colorful restaurant, retro-mod lounge featuring cocktails, appetizers,light dares, lunch and dinner. Popular spot for after-work drinks.
Starbucks - Coffee drinks, pastries, and snacks. Open 5 AM to 7 PM Monday through Friday, 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM Saturday, and 7 AM to 2 PM Sunday.
The Lounge - A restaurant serving the American cuisine open for breakfast. Appetizers, happy hour and drinks are also served.
Quiznos - A restaurant serving lunch.
Guests have secured 24-hour access to Magnolia Hotel's fitness center, which includes a spacious lobby, cardio equipment, weight machines, strategically placed televisions, and women's and men's locker rooms.
A bicycling and running path runs along Cherry Creek, five blocks away. The South Platte River, popular for whitewater rafting, is accessible about one mile northwest of downtown. Bike paths and parks line the river.
The 314-acre City Park, less than five miles from downtown Denver, is home to a golf course, tennis and horseshoe courts, playgrounds, two lakes, and sport fields. The Denver Zoo and Denver Museum of Nature and Science are also located there.
Summit County, a little more than an hour west of Denver, offers four popular ski areas: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, and Arapahoe Basin. Vail is 100 miles west of Denver.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 14.75 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 5.95 (for 20 minutes, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.