Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Concierge Room, Concierge Service
- One King Bed
Golden eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the mountains, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Colorado Mills Mall and Colorado Railroad Museum. Area attractions also include Coors Brewery and Red Rocks Amphitheater.
In addition to a restaurant, Marriott Denver West features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 17 December 2013 to 1 April 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Marriott Denver West provides a spa tub and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 10200 square feet (918 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness facility, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 305
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 918
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Coffee shop or café
- Free parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10200
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Cable TV service
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Allies American Grille - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast only.
Copper Creek - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Starbucks Coffee Cafe - This café serves breakfast and lunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Swimming on site
- Bowling alley nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.