Availability: Marriott Denver West
Concierge Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Golden eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the mountains, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Colorado Mills Mall and Colorado Railroad Museum. Area attractions also include Coors Brewery and Red Rocks Amphitheater.
In addition to a restaurant, Marriott Denver West features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott Denver West Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Marriott Denver West provides a spa tub and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 10200 square feet (918 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Marriott Denver West is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 305
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 918
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Conference space size (feet) - 10200
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Allies American Grille - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast only.
Copper Creek - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Starbucks Coffee Cafe - This café serves breakfast and lunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
Marriott Denver West Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.