Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Two Queens
Accessible Two Queens
Accessible One Queen
Business hotel with complimentary airport shuttle
Near Tech Center
This Aurora hotel is adjacent to Cherry Creek State Park, a 5-minute walk from Nine Mile Station, 5 miles from the Denver Tech Center, and 15 miles from downtown Denver. 3 golf courses are within an 8-mile radius.
Red Lion Hotel Denver Southeast offers complimentary airport shuttles, high-speed Internet access in its business center and meeting rooms, and guest access to an onsite fitness center.
The 478 guestrooms have high-speed Internet access and Bath and Body Works toiletries. Rooms offer views of Cherry Creek State Park, Pike's Peak, or the Rocky Mountains.
Red Lion Hotel Denver Southeast features complimentary shuttle service to Denver International Airport, on-site car rental, and a gift shop. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout this Denver-area hotel.
Additional hotel amenities and facilities include a fitness center, outdoor seasonal heated pool and spa tub, and business center.
- Spa tub
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 478
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 12
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2323
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 25000
- Free guest parking during stay
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free local calls
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Ergonomic chair
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Water view
- City view
- Mountain view
- Pool view
Aspens Restaurant - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily at the restaurant, which is located in the main lobby and features American fare in a casual, contemporary atmosphere. Open early morning to late night.
Altitude Lounge - Food and drink are available in this bar, which is adjacent to the hotel front desk. The lounge features a large-screen TV, a bar, table seating, and access and service to the outdoor pool, spa tub, and sundeck. Open early afternoon to late night.
Room service is available daily from early morning to late evening.
The hotel features an outdoor pool and spa tub, which are open seasonally. Guests also have access to the hotel's 24-hour fitness center.
Cherry Creek State Park, across the road, offers a variety of recreational activities, including water skiing, boating, fishing, windsurfing, swimming, bicycling, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and bird-watching. Nearby local golf courses include Aurora Hills, John F. Kennedy, and Fitzsimmons.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Boating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Dock nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 15 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.