Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Hotel with an indoor pool, in Denver (Park Hill)
This hotel is located in Denver (Park Hill), close to Northfield Stapleton, Denver Museum of Nature and Science, and Denver Zoo. Local attractions also include Johnson and Wales University and Dick's Sporting Goods Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Renaissance Denver Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature MP3 docking stations, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Renaissance Denver Hotel provides a health club and a spa tub. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Renaissance Denver Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 400
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 12
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2787
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Coffee shop or café
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Health club
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service
- Year Built 1986
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 30000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 26
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- MP3 docking station
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Ergonomic chair
- Down comforter
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Vivace Ristorante - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Elevate Lounge - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.