Availability: The Inverness Hotel and Conference Center
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Club Room, 1 Queen Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Club Double Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Denver golf and spa resort with conference center
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Tech Center
Located in the Denver Tech Center, the 13-acre Inverness Hotel & Resort is 1 mile from Park Meadows Retail Resort, 15 miles from downtown, and 45 miles from the Denver International Airport.
Business and leisure
Amenities at The Inverness Hotel & Resort include an 18-hole championship golf course, several dining outlets, and a full-service spa. Conference space, comprehensive fitness facilities, and indoor and outdoor pools are also available.
Mountain, links view
The five-story resort's 302 guestrooms offer complimentary high-speed Internet access, minibars, and coffeemakers. All rooms have views of the golf course or Rocky Mountains.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Inverness Hotel and Conference Center Amenities
Located in the Denver Tech Center, The Inverness Hotel & Resort is 15 miles from downtown and 45 miles from Denver International Airport.
The smoke-free resort features five restaurants, an 18-hole PGA championship golf course with pro shop, indoor and outdoor pools, spa tubs, and three lighted tennis courts. An on-site fitness center includes cardio and weight-training equipment.
A business center provides high-speed Internet access and computer rentals, plus 42 meeting rooms with multimedia capabilities that encompass 60,000 square feet.
The 4,500-square-foot Spa at The Inverness offers seven treatments rooms, and a variety of services including body treatments, facials, waxing, and nail care.
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis courts 3
- Full-service spa
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Room service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 302
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Picnic area
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Golf course on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Baca – Baca offers contemporary Colorado cuisine prepared with a Spanish flair. Named after one of the state's most influential families, Baca's menu features an array of regional dishes that explore the history and Castilian origins of Colorado cuisine.
The Garden Terrace - Breakfast and lunch are served at this hotel restaurant. It's popular locally for its Saturday night seafood buffet and the Sunday all-you-can-eat brunch.
The Fireside Lounge - This elegant, intimate bar features a fireplace and panoramic views of the golf course as well as everything from specialty coffee drinks to a signature martini. Garden Terrace and Spotted Dog menu items also are available.
Spotted Dog - Pool, darts, and shuffleboard are available at the Spotted Dog, which also has a nightly happy hour.
The Golf Grille - Homemade soups, sandwiches, and appetizers are offered at this casual restaurant, which also serves seasonal beverages and is available daily when the golf course is open.
The hotel features an 18-hole PGA championship golf course; indoor and outdoor swimming pools, and spa tubs; three lighted tennis courts; volleyball courts; walking and jogging trails; and a fitness center with saunas and locker rooms.
Water sports and recreational opportunities are available at Cherry Creek Reservoir, 10 miles from the hotel, and Chatfield Reservoir, 20 miles away. Summit County, a little more than an hour west of Denver, includes four popular ski areas: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, and Arapahoe Basin. Vail is 100 miles west of Denver.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Inverness Hotel and Conference Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 12.99 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
- Valet parking
- Valet parking fee: USD 10.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through IACC Green Star - Gold thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.