Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Clive eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Living History Farms, Mercy Medical Center West Lakes, and Valley West Mall. Local attractions also include Jordon Creek Mall and Jordan Creek Town Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Des Moines West Clive features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and desks.
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Des Moines West Clive provides a spa tub and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 980 square feet (88 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Des Moines West Clive is a smoke-free property.
- Event catering
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 980
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 88
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, appetizers, and drinks. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.