Availability: Desroches Island Seychelles
Suite, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Luxury Suite, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Villa, 4 Bedrooms, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Villa, 3 Bedrooms, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 7 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Villa, 5 Bedrooms, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 10 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Villa (Madame Zabre)Max Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 2 children)
Beachfront resort with calming spa services
On a private beach, this resort is by the ocean in Desroches Island, within easy reach of snorkeling and surfing/boogie boarding.
At Desroches Island Seychelles, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private beach where you can enjoy volleyball.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include private pools. Bathrooms feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Desroches Island Seychelles Amenities
- All-Inclusive Details
Guests can book rooms at Desroches Island Seychelles for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Desroches Island Seychelles offers both all-inclusive room rates and room-only rates. All-inclusive rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Walk outside to smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the resort's beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Desroches Island Seychelles like an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and an outdoor tennis court.
The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, a beach bar, and a poolside bar. This all-inclusive resort also offers a health club and a garden.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- On private beach
- Poolside bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- One meeting room
- Picnic area
- Beach bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tennis on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Shopping on site
- Wedding services
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Private pool
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Le Veloutier - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach, an outdoor tennis court, a health club, and complimentary bicycles are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Kayaking on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Tennis on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat tours on site
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Desroches Island Seychelles Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.Check-in is done at the Desrcohes Lounge at Mahe Airport before taking the flight. Contact information is in the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 80
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 40 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 120
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 60 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Airplane transfer per adult: EUR 500 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: EUR 350 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via airplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 48 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.