Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Auburn Hills
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Room, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Auburn Hills (Troy - Auburn Hills)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Auburn Hills (Troy - Auburn Hills), close to Chrysler LLC Headquarters, Silverdome, and Oakland University. Local attractions also include Palace of Auburn Hills.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Auburn Hills features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Auburn Hills Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Auburn Hills provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A complimentary area shuttle within 5 mi is available for guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Auburn Hills is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Auburn Hills Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.