Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Family-friendly Detroit hotel near Saint Andrews Hall
Located in the heart of Detroit, this family-friendly hotel is steps from GM Renaissance Center, GM World, and Mariners' Church. Also nearby are Saint Andrews Hall and Music Hall Center for the Performing Arts.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard By Marriott Detroit Downtown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard By Marriott Detroit Downtown provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 6,468 square feet (601 square meters) include a ballroom and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Courtyard By Marriott Detroit Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 21
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tennis on site
- Business center
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 260
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6,468
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 601
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Ergonomic chair
- City view
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Courtyard Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Basketball on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Additional Details
Courtyard By Marriott Detroit Downtown is entirely smoke-free.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Lodging Michigan thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.