Availability: Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center
Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
A premier hotel in Detroit with stunning views of the Detroit River and Canada.
Downtown RiverWalk Location
Located on the riverfront in Detroit's Renaissance Center, this downtown hotel is less than a mile from the COBO Convention Center, with easy access to dining, casinos, and entertainment.
Access to People Mover
The elevated downtown train stops at the complex. This Marriott has 100,000 square feet of meeting space, complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access, and 24-hour fitness facilities.
Rooms at this Marriott have high-speed Internet access, 37-inch flat-screen TVs, and city or river views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center Amenities
The Detroit Marriott is in General Motors' Renaissance Center, a downtown complex that houses businesses, restaurants, bars, retail shops, and a 5-story atrium with river views. The hotel lobby is on the third level, with 70+ floors rising above it. Across the street and accessible by skywalk is the Millender Center, which also has retail shops and various businesses. Both the Renaissance Center and the Millender Center have station stops for Detroit's elevated light rail, the People Mover, which makes a 3-mile loop around the downtown area.
The hotel features Volt, a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Starbucks is also located in the hotel lobby.
This Marriott has 35 meeting rooms with over 100,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including an exhibit hall and two ballrooms. All meeting rooms have complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access and teleconferencing and videoconferencing capabilities. The hotel also has an in-house audiovisual company.
A 24-hour onsite fitness facility has cardiovascular exercise equipment. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby.
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 72
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 1298
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 9290
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 35
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 100000
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- City view
- River view
Volt - A restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center has a 24-hour fitness facility with cardiovascular exercise equipment.
There are at least four 18-hole golf courses within 15 miles of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Lodging Michigan thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.