Please enter your travel dates.
One King Suite
Two Doubles Suite
One Bedroom Suite, One King Bed, Accessible
- One King Bed
One King 1 Bedroom Executive Floor Suite
Suburban Detroit hotel near Palace of Auburn Hills
This suburban Detroit hotel is across from Chrysler headquarters and 2 miles from General Motors. The Palace of Auburn Hills and Great Lakes Crossing are within 5 miles.
Indoor pool, spa tub
Graced with a light-filled atrium lobby, this suburban Detroit Hilton features an indoor pool, a spa tub, a casual restaurant, and a market offering Starbucks coffee.
Each extra-spacious two-room suite has a separate living room, 2 TVs, wireless Internet access, refrigerator, and microwave. Bedrooms feature the Hilton Serenity Bed.
This Hilton Suites is one of the only full-service hotels in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Its convenient location and on-site amenities appeal to business travelers, vacationers, and couples seeking a weekend getaway. The hotel is within 12 miles of popular Detroit attractions, including the Palace of Auburn Hills, Somerset Collection, shops at Great Lakes Crossing, and DTE Energy Music Theater. Chrysler World Headquarters is across the street and General Motors is 2 miles away. This pet-friendly hotel is 8 miles from downtown Rochester.
A 24-hour business center with a computer station and business services is provided. 7 conference rooms total 1,728 square feet (156 square meters) of meeting space, and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
On site, guests can dine at The Great American Grill, located in the lush atrium and surrounded by tranquil waterfalls. This casual restaurant offers American favorites for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Atrium Lounge offers complimentary billiards, a big-screen TV, and served snacks and drinks. The Atrium Market provides snacks, soft drinks, microwaveable foods, gifts, an ATM, and serves Starbucks coffee.
Entertainment and recreation options include a heated indoor pool, sauna, spa tub, billiard room, and fitness center with a variety of cardio equipment.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business services
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 156
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1728
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 224
- Free parking
- Pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
Great American Grill - Casual restaurant in atrium lobby with fountain. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Atrium Lounge - Adjacent to restaurant in atrium lobby. Open evenings.
Atrium Market - Snacks. ATM machine. Starbucks coffee.
Room service - Available early morning to late evening.
The indoor pool at Hilton Suites Auburn Hills is open from early morning to late evening. The fitness center contains a stair stepper, elliptical trainer, treadmill, exercise bike, and strength-training machine. A spa tub and sauna are also available.
The highly regarded Fieldstone Golf Club of Auburn Hills is less than five miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming on site
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 7 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4.95 and USD 13.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Deposit: USD 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).