Availability: The Westin Southfield Detroit
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
STANDARD PLUSMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Suburban oasis with Indoor Pool, Located Near Shopping, Entertainment
Shop or Play Minutes Away
The Westin Southfield is conveniently located near top attractions including Twelve Oaks Mall, Somerset Collection, Greenfield Village and the Henry Ford Museum, Detroit Zoo, and Detroit Institute of Arts.
Fortune 500s nearby
With dozens of Greater Detroit's Fortune 500 corporate headquarters close by, and downtown Detroit just minutes away, this stylish suburban Westin is a popular choice for budget focused travelers.
Refresh after a long day
All guestrooms are smoke-free and feature plush bedding and Heavenly Baths with dual showerheads. 24 hour business center helps ease workload, while fitness center & heated lap pool make working out convenient.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Southfield Detroit Amenities
Located in a major corporate park, Westin Southfield Detroit is minutes away from The Somerset Collection, Greenfield Village and the Henry Ford Museum, the Detroit Zoo, and Royal Oak, a popular place to shop, dine, and experience the nightlife. Situated northwest of downtown Detroit, the Westin Southfield Detroit offers travelers a convenient location center to all that Detroit has to offer including major Fortune 500 companies, premier entertainment venues and world class sporting events.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Free covered parking is available for guests. Reinvigorate with a few laps in hotel's indoor pool featuring deck with a Spanish tile floor and a wall of windows, or enjoy a refreshing soak in the indoor heated whirlpool. The 24-hour WestinWORKOUT® Gym includes locker rooms finished in black granite and offers cardio machines with TVs, resistance equipment, exercise balls and core-training gear. Guests can borrow the Westin Workout video for use in-room or in the health club, or take advantage of the New Balance Gear Lending program.
Tango's, the hotel's restaurant, is the setting for Westin's signature Unwind get-together Sunday-Thursday evenings. Complimentary beverages, a cooking lesson from the chef, or a complimentary massage are just some examples of the Unwind experiences.
The Westin Southfield Detroit is a certified International Association of Conference Centers (IACC) hotel and features 25 different meeting spaces perfect for any meeting or event. The professional staff will be happy to help you plan your perfect event. The location and amenities is ideal for reunions, weddings, and corporate events of all shapes and sizes.
Pets under 40 pounds are welcome (deposit required).
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 12
- Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 388
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Number of meeting rooms - 24
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.95 USD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $9.95 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $9.95 USD /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
Tango Restaurant - Casual contemporary dining room serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. American cuisine. Open daily, early morning until mid-evening.
Jamocha's Coffee Shop - Starbucks coffees, along with assorted pastries, sandwiches, and salads. Open Monday – Friday, early morning to late afternoon.
Level One Lounge - Comfortable, contemporary lounge with full bar and bar menu. Restaurant menu also available. Open Monday – Saturday late morning till midnight, Sunday noon till midnight.
Flooded with natural light via a wall of windows, the 24-hour fitness center offers Cardio Theater from Reebok (TVs and a sound system with headphones), stair machines, stationary bikes, resistance equipment, exercise balls, yoga mats, core-training equipment, and locker rooms. The heated indoor lap pool is another popular workout option.
Guests can also borrow The Westin Workout—a step-by-step video for workouts of different lengths, for use in the fitness center or in-room.Take advantage of the New Balance Gear Lending program, and save space in your luggage for souvenirs of your visit.
The Evergreen Hills Golf Course, a public 9-hole course with water hazards, sand traps, putting green, and teaching pro, is one mile away.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Westin Southfield Detroit Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Lodging Michigan thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.