Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Superior Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
4 star Plymouth city centre hotel near the Barbican and Hoe
Plymouth City Centre
Located in the centre of Plymouth, this hotel is within walking distance of the shopping district and historic Plymouth Barbican and Hoe.This welcoming hotel offers a perfect location for business or pleasure.
Restaurant, Fitness Suite
Bentley's Brasserie specialises in locally sourced fresh produce. The hotel offers a Fitness Suite.
The guestrooms are modern in style and decorated in warm colours. Amenities include Satellite TV, pay movies, Internet access (surcharge), work desk, trouser press, hairdryer, tea & coffee-making facilities.
This excellent property offers 135 bedrooms, including club rooms and suites for that extra luxury. The hotel has a restaurant specialising in local meats and freshly landed local fish and you can relax in the lounge bar which serves drinks and light snacks. The property provides wireless Internet access in public areas (surcharge). This hotel also offers conference and banqueting rooms that seat up to 140, making this the perfect venue for anything from intimate gatherings, weddings and medium sized business conferences. This property also offers a fitness facility, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services.
Copthorne Hotel Plymouth is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Trouser press
- Clock radio
- Shower/tub combination
- City view
Bentleys Brasserie - Offers tempting delights using fresh and locally sourced produce. With a relaxed atmosphere, friendly service and a great wine menu, Bentley’s Brasserie is not to be missed.
The Gallery Bar - Serving a fine selection of wines, beers and spirits the Gallery Bar is the perfect place to meet or enjoy a relaxing drink or snack. Conveniently located on the ground floor, the Gallery bar offers an all day menu and serves popular wines by the glass.
The hotel offers 24-hour room service.
The hotel offers a Fitness Suite.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Dock nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 5.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: GBP 5.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 6.50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.