Availability: Dartington Hall Hotel
Romantic hotel with a restaurant, in Totnes (English Riviera)
This romantic hotel is located in Totnes (English Riviera), where area attractions include Totnes Castle, Buckfast Abbey, and Paignton Zoo. Regional attractions also include Dartmoor National Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Dartington Hall Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dartington Hall Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 12 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
The Whie Hart - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Ziplining nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Dartington Hall Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be open during the following times:
- Monday - Saturday: 8 AM - 9 PMSpecial Instructions: If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: The White Hart BarGuests arriving after hours can check-in with the duty manager at The White Hart Bar or call the night manager's mobile number displayed at the front desk.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.