Availability: Jurys Inn Plymouth
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double and Sofa RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior, One Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double Sofa RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Plymouth eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Charles Church, University of Plymouth, and Elizabethan House. Also nearby are National Maritime Aquarium and Mayflower Steps.
In addition to a restaurant, Jurys Inn Plymouth features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Jurys Inn Plymouth Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 5920 square feet (550 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Jurys Inn Plymouth is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 247
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 5920
- Smoke-free property
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (meters) - 550
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Jurys Inn Plymouth Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.