Availability: Residence Zenitude La Versoix
Studio (for 2)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Apartment (for 4)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Two Bedroom Apartment (for 6)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Divonne-les-Bains aparthotel in the city center
Situated in the city center, this aparthotel is close to Lake Divonne, L'Esplanade du Lac Cultural Center, and Divonne-les-Bains Nautical Center. Nearby attractions also include Domaine de Divonne Golf Club.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Residence Zenitude La Versoix provides laundry facilities, multilingual staff, and wedding services.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Zenitude La Versoix Amenities
Residence Zenitude La Versoix features multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift). High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Wedding services
- Breakfast service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 131
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2004
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Digital TV service
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Residence Zenitude La Versoix Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:Updated front desk open reception hours:Monday to Friday from 7 AM to noon and 2 PM to 11 PM.Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays from 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 11 PM. Check-in after 11 PM: contact hotel to get code.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard MasterCard, American Express American Express, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.29 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 3.00 per pet
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30