Availability: Hotel Villas Gaia
Standard Room (Two queen or two single)
Standard Room (A/C)
Standard Room (La Casa)
Ballena eco-friendly hotel with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Situated by the ocean, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as Parque Nacional Marino Ballena.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, Hotel Villas Gaia features a restaurant, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning. Other amenities include climate control and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Villas Gaia Amenities
Hotel Villas Gaia features 2 outdoor swimming pools and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Art Deco hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a beach shuttle. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Hotel Villas Gaia is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 1
- Free breakfast
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - children's
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Year Built 1996
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Hotel Villas Gaia has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Swimming on site
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Villas Gaia Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.