Please enter your travel dates.
- One Single Bed
- One Double Bed
- One Twin Bed
Superior Double Room
- One Double Bed
Art Deco hotel in Bournemouth with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Bournemouth, this hotel is close to Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum, Bournemouth International Centre, and Bournemouth Pavillion Theater. Also nearby are St. Peter's Church and Bournemouth Pier.
In addition to a restaurant, Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, premium bedding, and hair dryers. Other amenities include private bathrooms and phones.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This Art Deco hotel also offers a garden, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner hotel. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth has designated areas for smoking.
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 131
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Standard TV service
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Pavillion Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
Minimum guest age is 18
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 7.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 3.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 5.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 15.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.