Please enter your travel dates.
- One Single Bed
Single Room, Sea View
- One Single Bed
Double Room, Balcony, Sea View
- One Double Bed
Standard Twin Room
- Two Single Beds
4-star sea view hotel in Bournemouth with leisure club
This newly refurbished grand 4-star hotel is set high on Bournemouth's East Cliff and offers spacious bedrooms, AA Rosette award-winning restaurant, gardens, free Wi-Fi, free parking, and a leisure centre.
Restaurant / bar lounge
Dine in the AA rosette award winning restaurant with stunning sea views, or relax in the bar, lounge, or terrace overlooking the landscaped gardens.
With commanding views of the bay this hotel is perfect for a relaxing getaway and only a ten minute walk into the centre of Bournemouth.
With its grand charm and richly decorated reception areas and lounges, you can relax in style and comfort, savour a splendid meal in our superb restaurant against the sparkling backdrop of the sea and unwind with a gentle swim or sauna in our Waves Health & Leisure Club. Choose from a range of bedrooms, many offering private balconies and stunning sea views. The hotel offers of a choice of function, free Wi-Fi and complimentary car parking.
- Banquet facilities
- Full-service health spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Self parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Trouser press
- Standard TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
In the AA Rosette award-winning Frederick’s restaurant, you can savour a delicious meal against the sparkling backdrop of the Dorset seaside. By using some of Britain’s favourite ingredients and the finest seasonal produce, our head chef has produced some classic dishes as well as some of the most exquisite continental cuisine.
You can enjoy a swim in our 16 metre long indoor swimming pool, work out in our fully equipped gym or relax in our sauna room and spa bath. Our outdoor swimming pool is now closed for winter.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 5.00 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.