Availability: Menzies Hotels Bournemouth - East Cliff Court
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Room, Sea View (with Balcony)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
King or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Bournemouth with a seasonal outdoor pool
Situated near the beach in Bournemouth, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum, Bournemouth Beach, and Bournemouth International Centre. Also nearby are Bournemouth Natural Science Society and Bournemouth Pavillion Theater.
Menzies Hotels Bournemouth - East Cliff Court provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, 24-hour room service, and a porter/bellhop.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Menzies Hotels Bournemouth - East Cliff Court Amenities
Menzies Hotels Bournemouth - East Cliff Court features a seasonal outdoor pool, a garden, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This eco-friendly hotel also offers 24-hour room service, express check-out, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite self parking is complimentary. Guests can use the health club at a partner hotel.
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 67
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 4
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1930
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Menzies Hotels Bournemouth - East Cliff Court Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 8
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00
- Additional Details
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.