Please enter your travel dates.
Besancon hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the business district, this hotel is close to Pelote Tower, Musee des Beaux-Arts, and University of Franche-Comte. Also nearby are Hotel de Ville and Besancon Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel Siatel Founottes features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free self parking.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and desks.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Besancon hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2011.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1996
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
SIatel - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Closed Sunday and Saturday.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.