Availability: Lindner Ferienpark Nürburgring
Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly Drees hotel with 3 restaurants
This family-friendly hotel is located in the suburbs, close to Nuerburgring. Regional attractions also include Eifel Volcano Museum and Are Castle.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Lindner Ferienpark Nürburgring features a spa tub. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a coffee shop/café.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, microwaves, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lindner Ferienpark Nürburgring Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Lindner Ferienpark Nürburgring features a spa tub and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a grocery store. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 7 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a steam room, and a complimentary children's club. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery store
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Free covered parking
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Year Built 2009
- Number of buildings/towers - 100
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free covered parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Second bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Club 27 - This steakhouse serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days
Langstrecke - This restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Park Bistro - This bistro specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bird watching on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Playground on site
- Running track/path on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Vulkaneifel Spa has 3 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Lindner Ferienpark Nürburgring Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 9 PM should contact the hotel in advance by telephone. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.55 per night for guests aged 6-11 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 19.00 per pet, per stay
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.