Availability: Dorint Hotel Dresden
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Comfort Double or Twin Room, Courtyard ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 2 infants)
Standard Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Comfort Single Room, Courtyard ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star hotel in Dresden (Seevorstadt) near Albertinum
This hotel is located in Dresden (Seevorstadt), close to German Hygiene Museum, Albertinum, and Church of Our Lady. Also nearby are Dresden Castle and Old Masters Picture Gallery.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Dorint Hotel Dresden features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dorint Hotel Dresden Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Dorint Hotel Dresden provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 8805 square feet (818 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Dorint Hotel Dresden has designated areas for smoking.
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 244
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 8805
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (meters) - 818
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Year Built 1994
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Die Bruecke - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Alt Dresden - This pub serves dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Dorint Hotel Dresden Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 13 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 26 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.