Book your room at Dorint Hotel Dresden
Comfort Double or Twin Room, Courtyard ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 2 infants)
Standard Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Comfort Single Room, Courtyard ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family-friendly Dresden hotel in Altstadt, near Church of Our Lady
Located in the center of Dresden, this family-friendly hotel is within a 15-minute walk of German Hygiene Museum, Albertinum, and Church of Our Lady. Dresden Castle and Old Masters Picture Gallery are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub, and a sauna are onsite.
All 244 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include wired Internet, hair dryers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Dorint Hotel Dresden provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 8805 square feet (818 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Dorint Hotel Dresden has designated areas for smoking.
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 244
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 8805
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space size (meters) - 818
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Year Built 1994
- Spa tub
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( 9.95 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( 9.95 EUR per day )
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Die Bruecke - This restaurant serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Alt Dresden - This pub serves dinner and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 13 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 26 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.