Book your room at Hexenhaus
Double Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort ApartmentMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Double Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
3-star Dresden hotel in Cotta with 2 restaurants
Located in Cotta, this spa hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Elbamare and within 3 mi (5 km) of Luckner Park and Theater in der Fabrik. Theater Junge Generation and Railway Museum Dresden-Altstadt are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features 2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and a poolside bar. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, coffee/tea in the lobby, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 14 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and private yards. Guests can enjoy fireplaces, and other standard amenities include balconies or patios, sitting areas, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hexenhaus features a full-service spa. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This Dresden hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden.
Hexenhaus has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Year Built 1646
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 3 EUR per day )
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Soundproofed rooms
- Digital TV service
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Hexenhaus - This theme restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open select days.
Herrenhaus - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Badescheune. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a mud bath and a sauna.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Children under 6 years old stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per stay.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 22 per accommodation, per stay (varies per unit size)
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9,50 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 4 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 9.50 per person, per day and includes use of:
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.