Availability: Hotel Appartement Villa Ulenburg
Double Room, KitchenMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Comfort Double Room, KitchenMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Suite, KitchenMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Single Room, KitchenMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Apartment with a restaurant, in Dresden (Weisser Hirsch)
This apartment is located in Dresden (Weisser Hirsch), close to Leonhardi-Museum, Blue Wonder Bridge, and Lingner Palace. Local attractions also include Grosser Garten and Pfund's Creamery.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Appartement Villa Ulenburg features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Guestrooms have kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators; rooms also include climate control and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Appartement Villa Ulenburg Amenities
The apartment offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Dresden apartment also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1908
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Hotel Appartement Villa Ulenburg has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Appartement Villa Ulenburg Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.