Book your room at Hotel Elbflorenz Dresden
Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen Bed
- Two Twin Beds
- One Double Bed
Charming Dresden hotel a short walk from city center
Zwinger Palace: 1 km
Directly connected to Dresden's World Trade Center complex, this hotel is about 1 km (0.6 mi) from the Zwinger Palace, Green Vault, and Old Masters Picture Gallery. The rebuilt Frauenkirche is 1.4 km away.
The hotel serves a generous daily breakfast buffet. A popular Italian restaurant is also on site, featuring live music on Fridays and Saturdays.
Wi-Fi, flat-panel TV
Guestrooms at Hotel Elbflorenz Dresden offer wireless Internet access, flat-panel TV, in-room safes, and minibars. Bathrooms come with makeup/shaving mirrors and hair dryers. Pets are accepted.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Elbflorenz Dresden
- At your hotel
Hotel Elbflorenz Dresden is directly connected to Dresden's World Trade Center yet only a 10-minute walk from the historic city center and major tourist attractions including the Zwinger Palace, Old Masters Picture Gallery, and the Opera house. Shopping, theaters and restaurants are nearby. The hotel has ample underground parking (surcharge) and there is direct connection with the airport and a tram runs directly outside the hotel.
A generous breakfast buffet with hot and cold selections is available from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, for a surcharge. The Quattro Cani della Citta restaurant showcases fresh pastas, savory pizzas, and Italian-accented meat and seafood dishes. La Piazza Bar, in the lobby, hosts live music on Fridays and Saturdays. La Piazza Bistro offers a relaxed setting for snacks and cake.
On the 7th floor is a sauna and fitness area with a terrace with stunning views overlooking Dresden.
Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), 1000 square meters of meeting space, business services, concierge services, and multilingual staff.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 214
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour assistance
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 8
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full board rates available
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1000
- Year Built 1996
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10764
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Exhibit space
- Computer station
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Half board rates available
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Television in lobby
- Stay connected
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Climate control
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
Il Giardino - Courtyard terrace restaurant serving a breakfast buffet daily.
Quattro Cani - Modern, rustic-style restaurant. Serves a range of traditional Italian dishes.
La Piazza Bistro Bar - Lobby bar offering light fare, including freshly baked cakes, along with drinks and cocktails. Live music Friday and Saturday nights.
- Swimming nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Hotel Elbflorenz Dresden
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17,50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.