Book your room at Hotel Elbflorenz Dresden
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children)
Business RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Comfort RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Suite (Toscana)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Charming Dresden hotel a short walk from city center
Zwinger Palace: 1 km
Directly connected to Dresden's World Trade Center complex, this hotel is about 1 km (0.6 mi) from the Zwinger Palace, Green Vault, and Old Masters Picture Gallery. The rebuilt Frauenkirche is 1.4 km away.
The hotel serves a generous daily breakfast buffet. A popular Italian restaurant is also on site, featuring live music on Fridays and Saturdays.
Wi-Fi, flat-panel TV
Guestrooms at Hotel Elbflorenz Dresden offer wireless Internet access, flat-panel TV, in-room safes, and minibars. Bathrooms come with makeup/shaving mirrors and hair dryers. Pets are accepted.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Elbflorenz Dresden is directly connected to Dresden's World Trade Center yet only a 10-minute walk from the historic city center and major tourist attractions including the Zwinger Palace, Old Masters Picture Gallery, and the Opera house. Shopping, theaters and restaurants are nearby. The hotel has ample underground parking (surcharge) and there is direct connection with the airport and a tram runs directly outside the hotel.
A generous breakfast buffet with hot and cold selections is available from 6:30 AM to 11 AM, for a surcharge. The Quattro Cani della Citta restaurant showcases fresh pastas, savory pizzas, and Italian-accented meat and seafood dishes. La Piazza Bar, in the lobby, hosts live music on Fridays and Saturdays. La Piazza Bistro offers a relaxed setting for snacks and cake.
On the 7th floor is a sauna and fitness area with a terrace with stunning views overlooking Dresden.
Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), 1000 square meters of meeting space, business services, concierge services, and multilingual staff.
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 214
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1000
- Year Built 1996
- Conference space size (feet) - 10764
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 4.95 EUR per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Climate control
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Il Giardino - Courtyard terrace restaurant serving a breakfast buffet daily.
Quattro Cani - Modern, rustic-style restaurant. Serves a range of traditional Italian dishes.
La Piazza Bistro Bar - Lobby bar offering light fare, including freshly baked cakes, along with drinks and cocktails. Live music Friday and Saturday nights.
Nearby Things to Do
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.