Availability: Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Superior Single Room
Dresden luxury hotel next to Semper Opera House
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
In city center
This Dresden hotel enjoys an excellent location nearby Semperoper, Altstadt, Residenzschloss and Frauenkirche. Zwinger Palace is 500m (under 0.5 mi) away.
Spa and fitness
Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden offers a full-service spa, an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This hotel has multiple restaurants, a bar, and a café.
Featuring a blend of classical and contemporary decor, guestrooms at Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski offer marble bathrooms, down comforter, cable TV, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden Amenities
Nestled in scenic Dresden, Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden features Restaurant Intermezzo, serving Mediterranean fare, and Palais Bistro, offering authentic French dishes.
The spa at this luxury Dresden hotel offers beauty treatments, as well as a fitness center with an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room.
Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden has a gift shop, business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities include a ballroom and banquet facilities.
This hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, wedding services, translation services, and currency exchange. Valet parking and self-parking are available for a surcharge.
- Computer station
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 214
- Valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 863
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9593
- Secretarial services
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Translation services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom phone
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Sewing kit
- Trouser press
- Turndown service
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Restaurant Intermezzo - Mediterranean cuisine served indoors, or in the courtyard (seasonal). Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Palais Bistro - Authentic French bistro cuisine and light fare. Seasonal terrace dining offers views of Frauenkirche.
Karl May Bar - Exclusive whiskeys, drinks, and snacks. Elegant setting featuring oak and red leather furnishings.
In-room dining - Available 24 hours.
Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden includes an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility with cardio machines and weight-lifting equipment. An on-staff personal trainer is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Ice skating on site
- Swimming on site
Spa Lounge offers massage, as well as beauty treatments.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 6 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior.