Availability: Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Double Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Business SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Suite (Regency)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Suite (Palais)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Deluxe Single Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Dresden luxury hotel next to Semper Opera House
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
In city center
This Dresden hotel enjoys an excellent location nearby Semperoper, Altstadt, Residenzschloss and Frauenkirche. Zwinger Palace is 500m (under 0.5 mi) away.
Spa and fitness
Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden offers a full-service spa, an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This hotel has multiple restaurants, a bar, and a café.
Featuring a blend of classical and contemporary decor, guestrooms at Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski offer marble bathrooms, a down comforter, cable TV, and wireless Internet access. Bottled water and daily newspapers are complimentary.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden Amenities
Nestled in scenic Dresden, Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden features Restaurant Intermezzo, serving Mediterranean fare, and Palais Bistro, offering authentic French dishes.
The spa at this luxury Dresden hotel offers beauty treatments, as well as a fitness center with an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room.
Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden has a gift shop, business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities include a ballroom and banquet facilities.
This hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, wedding services, translation services, and currency exchange. Valet parking and self-parking are available for a surcharge.
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 5
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 214
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 863
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Conference space size (feet) - 9593
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $19.00 EUR / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary bottled water
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Turndown service
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Restaurant Intermezzo - Mediterranean cuisine served indoors, or in the courtyard (seasonal). Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Palais Bistro - Authentic French bistro cuisine and light fare. Seasonal terrace dining offers views of Frauenkirche.
Karl May Bar - Exclusive whiskeys, drinks, and snacks. Elegant setting featuring oak and red leather furnishings.
Café Vestibül - Situated at the foot of the hotel's baroque staircase offering artful Saxon pastries.
In-room dining - Available 24 hours.
Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden includes an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility with cardio machines and weight-lifting equipment. An on-staff personal trainer is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Ice skating on site
Spa Lounge offers massage, as well as beauty treatments.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 31 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 55 per night
- Additional Details
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 stars.