Book your room at L Hotel Dresden Altstadt
Comfort roomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Hotel in Dresden (Altstadt) near Zwinger Palace
This hotel is located in Dresden (Altstadt), close to Heinz-Steyer-Stadium, Zwinger Palace, and Semper Opera House. Also nearby are Old Masters Picture Gallery and Dresden Castle.
In addition to a restaurant, L Hotel Dresden Altstadt features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
L Hotel Dresden Altstadt
- The Overview
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 387 square feet (36 square meters) include small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Dresden hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
L Hotel Dresden Altstadt is a smoke-free property.
- Half board rates available
- Tour assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Parking nearby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 162
- Number of floors - 6
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Medical assistance available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 36
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 387
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for L Hotel Dresden Altstadt
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 17.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 17.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.