Availability: Maritim Hotel Dresden
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior Suite (Double Use)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Classic Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Comfort Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Junior Suite (Single Use)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
Dresden hotel with indoor pool, near Zwinger Palace
Connected to the International Congress Centre, this Dresden riverfront hotel is about 7.7 km (4.8 mi) from Dresden Airport, 0.7 km (0.4 mi) from the Semper Opera House and Zwinger Palace.
The hotel's popular restaurant features a winter garden and terrace overlooking the Elbe River. The wellness center includes an indoor pool, saunas, fitness facility, and spa treatments.
Satellite TV, Wi-Fi
Maritim Hotel Dresden's air-conditioned guestrooms offer satellite TV, pay movies, wireless Internet access, minibars, voice mail, and laptop safes. Bathrooms come with hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Maritim Hotel Dresden Amenities
Scenically set along the Elbe River, this Dresden hotel is directly linked to the International Congress Center. The Frauenkirche and Zwinger Palace are among the attractions within a 10-minute walk.
Amenities in the hotel include a 24-hour business center The business center has high-speed wired/wireless Internet access (surcharge) and there is cell phone/mobile rental available. there are wedding services, a ballroom and event catering as well. There are public areas with high-speed wired/wireless Internet access (surcharge).
An on-site restaurant serves breakfast/lunch/dinner and there is a piano bar. There is an on-site full-service spa with massage, body and facial treatments as well as a wellness center with pool, sauna, steam room and fitness facilities. The multi-lingual staff assists with tours/ticket assistance and laundry/dry cleaning services are available. Airport shuttle (surcharge) available on request. Pet friendly (surcharge).
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Hair salon
- Babysitting or childcare
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 328
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 9
- Room service (limited hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 107639
- Steam room
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 2006
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 10000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $8.00 EUR /60 minutes surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $4.95 EUR /60 minutes surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room massage available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
Enjoy a delicious meal at Maritim Hotel Dresden's restaurant Wintergarten. A breakfast buffet (surcharge) is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:0 AM in the restaurant.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf driving range on site
- Water skiing on site
Maritim Hotel Dresden has a full-service spa featuring beauty services and a hair salon.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Maritim Hotel Dresden Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 4,95 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 8 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 4.95 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 22 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.