Book your room at Steigenberger Hotel de Saxe
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room - Advance Purchase
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase
Junior Suite - Advance Purchase
- Accommodations as selected
- Free parking during stay
Luxurious Dresden hotel in city center, near Residenzschloss
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Across from Frauenkirche
Housed in a historic building, this luxurious, pet-friendly, business hotel is on the Neumarkt, across from the Frauenkirche. The Residenzschloss, the Kreuzkirche, and the Albertinum are within 350 meters, and the opera and museums are nearby.
Restaurant and bar
Steigenberger Hotel de Saxe offers a wellness center, a 24-hour business center, a restaurant, and a bar. Guests can take lunch and dinner on the terrace in good weather.
Guestrooms at Steigenberger Hotel de Saxe offer flat screen cable television, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a private bathroom with shower/tub combination.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Steigenberger Hotel de Saxe
- The Overview
Located one-third of a mile (500 meters) from Semper Opera House in the city center, Steigenberger Hotel de Saxe features a restaurant and bar; a terrace for lunch and dinner, seasons permitting. This luxury Dresden hotel has a 24-hour business center, 2,260 square feet (210 square meters) of meeting space, and offers complimentary wireless Internet access and secretarial services. An airport shuttle is available on request (surcharge).
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Secure parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 6
- Shopping on site
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Internet point
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 185
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2260
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 210
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 2006
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- The Eats
Restaurant de Saxe - Serving buffet breakfast, lunch, and a la carte dinner. Regional and international dishes.
Bar - Offering cocktails and small plates.
Sommerterrasse - Summer terrace, offering seasonal outdoor eating at lunch and dinner, cold drinks, coffee, and entrees.
- Out and About
The hotel’s 240-square-meter wellness area offers fitness equipment, a steam room, and 2 saunas. Beauty services and massage are available (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Mind and Body
Steigenberger Hotel de Saxe offers beauty services and massage.
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Steigenberger Hotel de Saxe
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 8,00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 8,00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.