Book your room at The Westin Bellevue, Dresden
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Grand Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior Suite (Deluxe)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Presidential SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Dresden hotel surrounded by Elbe River meadow
This hotel is in Dresden, facing the Canaletto view of the city’s skyline. Hofkirche is 700 meters away, and the Theaterplatz and the Semperoper are within 1 kilometer.
The Westin Bellevue offers an indoor pool and a children’s pool, a health club, and a full-service spa. A restaurant and bar are also located on site.
Guestrooms at The Westin Bellevue, Dresden offer digital flat-screen TVs, minibars, in-room safes, and bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Bellevue, Dresden
At your hotel
The Westin Bellevue, Dresden features a restaurant and bar, and offers 24-hour room service. The indoor pool is framed by lounge chairs and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Elbe meadows. This Dresden hotel includes a health club, and a hair salon. The hotel's spa offers a variety of treatments, including massages, body scrubs and wraps, a sauna, and nutrition consultation.
This smoke-free hotel offers a children’s club. Wireless Internet access is available (surcharge); a business center is on site, along with 850 square meters (9,146 square feet) of meeting and event space. In addition to a concierge desk, the hotel offers currency exchange.
- Indoor pool
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Children's club
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 340
- Number of floors - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space size (meters) - 850
- Conference space size (feet) - 9146
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 17 EUR /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 17 EUR /24 hours surcharge )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Restaurant Canaletto - Chef Marko Poike-Wenzel serves up international cuisine with Mediterranean influences. Fine wines, soft music, and sweeping views of
Dresden's old town. Dinner only.
Café-Bar Pöeppelmann - Serves up light fare from late morning to late night.
The Westin Bellevue, Dresden features an indoor pool. Bell Acqua, the on-site wellness club, includes saunas and solariums. Fitness equipment is available on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
The health spa at The Westin Bellevue, Dresden offers massage. The Perfect Style salon provides beauty treatments.
- Sauna in spa
- Hot stone massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for The Westin Bellevue, Dresden
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- All citizens of Germany will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 17 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 17 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.