Book your room at Zu Den Linden
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Dresden hotel in Weisser Hirsch with 24-hour front desk
Located in Weisser Hirsch, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Leonhardi-Museum, Dresden Funicular Railway, and Dresden Suspension Railway. Blue Wonder Bridge and Schiller Pavillion are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a 24-hour front desk, this hotel has tour/ticket assistance and a garden.
All 19 rooms offer cable TV, room service, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Zu Den Linden features tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and room service (during limited hours). The property has a 24-hour front desk.
Zu Den Linden has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Children under 4 years old stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
We should mention
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.