Please enter your travel dates.
4-star Victorian hotel in Chateauneuf-du-Rhone with 2 spa tubs
Situated in the historical district, this spa hotel is close to Fabrique et Musee du Nougat de Montelimar, Parc d'Activites Fortuneau, and Valdaine Golf Club. Local attractions also include Musee de la Miniature.
In addition to a restaurant, Manoir Le Roure & Spa features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms open to balconies with mountain, courtyard or garden views and feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses and LCD televisions with digital channels.
Renovations & Closures
- Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Manoir Le Roure & Spa features 2 spa tubs, an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include a conference center, a meeting/conference room, and a ballroom. This Victorian hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and a terrace. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2010.
Manoir Le Roure & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Free self parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1076
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Designated smoking areas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- One meeting/conference room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1700
- Free guest parking during stay
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 100
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Welcome amenities
- Electronic check-out
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- iPod docking station
- Cordless phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Handheld showerhead
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Double sink
- Remote lighting/drapery/curtain control
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Free movie channels
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
- Mountain view
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
- Pool view
- Private plunge pool
Manoir Le Roure & Spa has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 spa tubs are on site along with an outdoor pool. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a steam room.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Nutrition consultation in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving after 9 PM, or who wish to book appointments for breakfasts, dinners, or massages, must contact the property with the number provided on the confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 7
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to singles
Caters to couples
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
Caters to groups
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per day
- Deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.