Availability: Al Murooj Rotana - Dubai
Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
- FREE Parking
Parking is included in your stay.
- One King Bed
Classic Room, Twin Beds
- FREE Parking
Parking is included in your stay.
- Two Twin Beds
Club Room, Twin Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Club Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Downtown hotel across the street from Burj Khalifa
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Dubai Mall: 1 block
Located in downtown Dubai, this luxury hotel is across the street from the Burj Khalifa skyscraper. The Dubai Mall is 1 block from the hotel. Dubai International Financial City is 1.5 km (1 mi.) away.
Pool, tennis courts
Al Murooj Rotana - Dubai offers an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and tennis courts, as well as massages and fitness classes at Bodylines Fitness Centre. Guests enjoy afternoon tea at Circle Lobby Café.
Guestrooms at Al Murooj Rotana - Dubai feature contemporary decor, earth tones, and marble bathrooms. TVs come with satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms provide complimentary bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Al Murooj Rotana - Dubai Amenities
Al Murooj Rotana - Dubai features several international restaurants and bars. Pergolas serves a breakfast buffet daily (surcharge). Guests enjoy afternoon tea at Circle Lobby Café. This 5-star hotel features a heated outdoor pool, a spa tub, and tennis courts, as well as a sauna and a steam room. Bodylines Fitness Center offers massages and fitness classes. A business center, meeting rooms, and a technology helpdesk are on site. For social gatherings as well as corporate events, this hotel can provide event catering, exhibit space, and a grand ballroom. Internet access (high-speed wired, wireless, and dial-up) can be available in public areas (surcharge). The lobby provides a 24-hour front desk, coffee, childcare, and complimentary newspapers.
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Free valet parking
- Grocery/convenience store
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Health club
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 247
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 13
- Hair salon
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Technology support staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Tennis on site
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Parking nearby
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Year Built 2005
- Pool sun loungers
- Free secure parking
- Free parking nearby
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
- Event catering
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Outdoor tennis court
- Spa tub
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free secure parking, Free valet parking, Free parking (limited spaces), Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Sewing kit
- Bathroom scale
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Welcome amenities
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- City view
- Garden view
- Pool view
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Pergolas - Informal, yet stylish all-day-dining restaurant with a sizable terrace overlooking Al Murooj complex. The outlet serves rich buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner, featuring live cooking stations. A la carte menu option is also available. From 6:00am to 11:30pm.
Mawal Restaurant - With authentic dishes made from the recipes passed on from one generation to another, Mawal offers you the true essence of Lebanon. Experience the culture with belly dancing and other enchanting entertainment. From Friday to Wednesday: From 8:00 pm to 2:00 am, Thursdays & Holidays: From 8:00 pm to 3:00 am.
Double Decker Pub, British Pub - An award winning British Pub with menu featuring culinary delights from England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland. Live translation of the English Premier League and other major sports events; extended Happy Hour, daily theme nights and entertainment by DJ ensure enjoyment and make it the place to be. From 12:00 noon to 03:00 am.
Circle Lobby Café - Lobby café serving coffee and afternoon tea. Open 24 hours. City Café, Lobby Cafe - Located in the hotel apartments' building, this outlet offers light snacks and international cuisine in a casual setting. From 6:00am till 11:00pm.
Zaika Restaurant - A refined restaurant serving the best of North Indian cuisine in a very traditional atmosphere. Sensational surroundings, exceptional food and impeccable service are a feature. The outlet is designed on two floors and offers 3 private dining rooms for up to 8 guests each. From Sunday to Thursday: From 12:00noon to 3:00pm and 7:00pm to 11:30pm, Friday & Saturday: From 12:00noon to 4:00pm and 7:00pm to 11:30pm.
City Café Located in the hotel apartments' building, this outlet offers light snacks and international cuisine in a casual setting. From 6:00am till 11:00pm (regular).
Aquarius Pool Bar The perfect choice for casual dining and refreshments by the pool. Guests coming to Aquarius can enjoy light bites and refreshing cocktails surrounded by water fountains and soothing gardens. From 10 am to 7:00pm.
This Dubai hotel features a heated outdoor pool, a spa tub, and tennis courts, as well as a sauna and a steam room. Bodylines Fitness Centre offers cardio machines, fitness classes, and massage treatment rooms. Guests have access to a private beach (surcharge). The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics on site
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Al Murooj Rotana - Dubai Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AED 130 for adults and AED 65 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 30 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AED 30 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AED 30 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: AED 30 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: AED 30 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 150 per vehicle (one way)
- Deposit: AED 300 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 120 per night
- Additional Details
One child 13 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.