Book your room at Byblos Hotel
Standard Double Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Executive Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Luxury Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Single Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star Dubai hotel in Tecom with free valet parking
Located in Tecom, this hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Jebel Ali Race Course and within 3 mi (5 km) of Ski Dubai and Mall of the Emirates. Dubai College is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) away.
An outdoor pool, a nightclub, and a health club are available at this hotel. Free valet parking and a free area shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a sauna are onsite.
All 152 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and Select Comfort beds. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Byblos Hotel provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 882.64 square feet (82 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. A complimentary area shuttle within 2 km is available for guests. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
Byblos Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 152
- Number of floors - 15
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 82
- Year Built 2009
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference space size (feet) - 882.64
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Free valet parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 100 AED per 24-hour period ) , Wired internet access ( 100 AED per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 100 AED per 24-hour period ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking, Free valet parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Murjan - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Byblos Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Tourism fee: AED 15 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: AED 50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AED 100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AED 100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Deposit: AED 1000 per stay
We should mention
Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage.