Book your room at Dusit Thani Dubai
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Twin Room
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
Thai-inspired 5 star hotel in business district
Near Burj Dubai
Located on Sheikh Zayed Road with close proximity to Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), World Trade & Exhibiton Center, Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Fountains.
The Dusit Thani Dubai's dining outlets combine Asian hospitality and elegance with beautiful surroundings. Dining options include a modern Thai restaurant, a romantic Italian restaurant, and a champagne lounge.
The 321 guestrooms have modern Asian decor with Venetian blinds and teak-wood furniture; amenities include high-speed Internet connections, and bathrooms with bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 May 2014 to 31 October 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
Dusit Thani Dubai
- At your hotel
Recreational facilities are available on the 36th floor of the Dusit Thani Dubai. These include a 16-metre outdoor swimming pool which is lit at night, sun deck, poolside bar, and hot tub adjacent to a fitness centre equipped with modern cardio and weight equipment. This 5-star property also offers complimentary shuttle service to Dubai International Financial Center, Dubai Mall, and other selected key areas. Other amenities include a hair salon, florist, gift shop, luggage storage, and complimentary secure parking.
The business centre on the first floor offers secretarial services and individual workstations (surcharge for use). Complimentary wireless Internet is available in -the lobby. In the lower basement and mezzanine are five meeting rooms seating 10 to 20 people, equipped with audio-visual equipment. The ballroom has capacity for up to 600 guests and features its own reception room. Total meeting space is 1,580 square feet.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 321
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Airport transportation
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 36
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Secure parking
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1580
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Year Built 2001
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 17007
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Exhibit space
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free guest parking during stay
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking
- In your room
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
Benjarong Restaurant - Traditional setting and hospitality, serving Thai cuisine and live entertainment to compliment the dining experience. Open daily for à la carte lunch (noon - 3 PM); à la carte dinner (7 PM - 11:30 PM); Friday brunch (noon - 4 PM). Reservations required.
Pax Restaurant - Menu offers authentic Italian cuisines and specialties. Restaurant offers views of Dubai. Open daily for dinner (7 PM - 11:30 PM) and Friday brunch (noon - 4:00 PM).
Dusit Delicatessen - Serves continental and Asian main courses, pastas, sandwiches, burgers, soups, and salads. Open 24 hours a day. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and afternoon tea. Kids meals available.
Californian Restaurant - Coffee shop serving international buffet. Serves Sunday brunch, and open daily for breakfast (6:30 AM), lunch (noon), and dinner (7:00 PM).
My Bar - Far East ambience with a contemporary design. Serves light meals, snacks, and cocktails. Open daily 6 PM – 2 AM.
Champagne Lounge - Refined setting with soft lighting and lounge style seating. Offers champagne and cocktails. Opens at noon daily.
Splash Pool Bar - Poolside bar on the rooftop serving freshly squeezed juices, cocktails, and snacks. Open noon to 8 PM.
Lobby Lounge Atrium-lit lounge adjacent to the lobby area. Serves drinks, light snacks, and afternoon teas. Open throughout the day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Dusit Thani Dubai
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AED 129 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 250 per vehicle (one way)
- Deposit: AED 300 per night (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 145 per day
- We Should Mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Silver Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.