Please enter your travel dates.
Luxury boutique hotel with panoramic views of Dubai
By Dubai Creek
Hilton Dubai Creek is a 5-star property located in the heart of Dubai along the bustling Dubai Creek. The property is located 10 minutes from the Dubai International Airport, the Dubai Mall, and the world's tallest building, the Burj Khalifa.
Table 9 by Nick and Scott
The award-winning restaurant, Table 9 by Nick Alvis and Scott Price, features the unique dining concept of these 2 chefs. The restaurant has garnered high praise since its opening in 2011.
Hilton Dubai Creek's air-conditioned rooms feature light beech wood and soft leather furnishings, all include satellite TV and minibars.
After breakfast, guests of the 5-star Hilton Dubai Creek can relax on loungers by the rooftop pool from where there are spectacular views over the creek and city. Those feeling energetic can enjoy a work out in the gym where personal trainers can assist with personalised programmes. More relaxing activities include aromatherapy massages and other aromatherapy treatments. Guests can use the services of a 24-hour front desk where multilingual staff can provide local sightseeing information. Business guests enjoy access to 3 meeting/conference rooms with audio-visual equipment. Wireless high-speed Internet is available in common areas for a surcharge. A range of business services are offered at the business center and include cell phone rental, copying and fax services, and secretarial services. Practical amenities include free secure valet parking, dry cleaning, laundry services, and currency exchange. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for an extra cost.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Number of floors - 14
- Marina on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa services on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Secure parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty services
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Poolside bar
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Secure parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Bathroom scale
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- MP3 docking station
- Separate living room
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ergonomic chair
- Separate dining area
- Cordless phone
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Espresso maker
The hotel serves a buffet breakfast each morning from 6:30 AM until 11 AM in the Glasshouse brasserie. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Table 9 by Nick and Scott - Dubai's famous duo, award-winning chefs Scott Price and Nick Alvis, offer guests an upscale dining experience in a relaxing, intimate and comfortable setting. At Table 9 everything is created in-house and offers a variety of smaller and larger tasting dishes, all available with expertly paired wines to match. Open Sunday to Friday for dinner. Reservations required.
Glasshouse - Modern brasserie restaurant offering simple, honest Mediterranean food and an excellent selection of wine. With award-winning chefs in the kitchen, Glasshouse is one of the city’s most chic yet affordable restaurants. Open every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Issimo Bar - Sleek, modern sports bar showing live sporting events in stylish surroundings.
Located on the banks of the Dubai Creek, the famous Dubai Golf and Yacht Club lies one kilometre from the hotel. It features a 45-metre high clubhouse, a golf academy, and a double-ended driving range. The Dubai Golf and Yacht Club is the centrepiece of an 80 hectare sports and leisure complex, which also incorporates a 115 berth marina.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AED 95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 50 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AED 50 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 100 per vehicle (one way)
- Babysitting/childcare fee: AED 35 per hour, per child
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room