Book your room at Holiday Inn Express Dubai, Internet City
Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel with a restaurant, in Dubai (Dubai Internet - Media City)
This hotel is located in Dubai (Dubai Internet - Media City), close to Dubai College, The Emirates Golf Club, and Dubai Marina. Also nearby are Jebel Ali Race Course and American University of Dubai.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Express Dubai, Internet City features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Express Dubai, Internet City
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measure 215 square feet (20 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Conference space size (meters) - 20
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Computer station
- Barbecue grill(s)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 215
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 244
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $95.00 AED /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $95.00 AED /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $25.00 AED /60 minutes surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Climate control
- Sofa bed
- Premium TV channels
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
Eat and drink
The Great Room - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The fine print for Holiday Inn Express Dubai, Internet City
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 10 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 10 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Tourism fee: AED 10 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AED 95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AED 25 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 120 per vehicle (one way)
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.