Book your room at Orient Guest House
Historic guesthouse in Dubai (Bur Dubai) near Dubai Museum
This historic guesthouse is located in Dubai (Bur Dubai), near the airport, Bastakiya, Dubai Museum, and Grand Mosque. Also nearby are Gold Souk and The Dubai Heritage Village.
Orient Guest House provides a rooftop terrace, dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and free valet parking.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Orient Guest House
At your hotel
Orient Guest House features a rooftop terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). This historic guesthouse also offers dry cleaning/laundry services and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 2
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free valet parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( 20 AED per 60 minutes surcharge )
Park your car
Free valet parking
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free wired high-speed Internet
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The fine print for Orient Guest House
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 7 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 7 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Tourism fee: AED 7 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: AED 75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AED 20 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 100
- Deposit: AED 300 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150 per night
We should mention
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.