Availability: Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Downtown
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Business Class RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Business Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Corner SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
One Bedroom SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Dubai with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, and KidZania. Also nearby are Souk al Bahar and The Dubai Fountain.
Recreational amenities at Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Downtown include an outdoor pool and a sauna. Other amenities include a beach shuttle and an area shuttle.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Downtown Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Downtown provides a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. A beach shuttle, an area shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Downtown has designated areas for smoking.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 242
- Number of floors - 26
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2011
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary bottled water
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
Lemon Pepper - This theme restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
La Terrace Bar - This Cocktail bar is located by the pool. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Downtown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: AED 15 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: AED 110 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 150 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150 per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.