Availability: The Fairmont Dubai
Fairmont Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Fairmont RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Fairmont Room, ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Fairmont Gold, Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Fairmont Gold, Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Luxury hotel connected to the International Convention Center
Near Dubai Airport
Located in Dubai's financial district, on Sheikh Zayed Rd, this hotel is connected to the Dubai International Convention Centre, as well as to the metro, which offers direct service to Dubai International Airport.
Bars and restaurants
The Spa includes a fully equipped health club, a sauna, and rooftop pool area offering sunrise and sunset views; 10 bars and restaurants offer dining and entertainment to suit all tastes.
The Fairmont Dubai's 394 guestrooms and suites have elegant modern decor and provide high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge), and minibars; bathrooms have bathrobes and toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 29 June 2014 to 31 August 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
The Fairmont Dubai Amenities
Guests of The Fairmont Dubai can watch sunrises and sunsets from the rooftop pool at The Spa. Covering 40,000 square feet, The Spa features an on-site health club and sauna, as well as offering massage and beauty services within its eight dedicated treatment rooms. Couples treatment rooms are available. Separate male and female areas are equipped with a spa tub area with Turkish Hammam inspired steam rooms, an invigorating ice shower and relaxing foot baths. 10 bars and restaurants offer cuisines from around the world, fine wines, cigars and entertainment.
Amenities include a 24-hour front desk service with multilingual staff, technology support and tour assistance. There is an on-site business center covering 1,043 square meters (11,227 square feet), which is equipped with 18 conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. The hotel is also connected to the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre. An airport shuttle (surcharge) as well as complimentary valet parking are available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 34
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Concierge services
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 394
- Free valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 11227
- Conference space size (meters) - 1043
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Pool sun loungers
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $20.00 AED /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $60.00 AED /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Turndown service
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Cavalli Club Restaurant & Lounge - Enjoy exquisite Italian and international fusion food, expertly mixed cocktails, classic vintages and progressive music, in a luxurious setting that showcases signature Cavalli icons, from animal prints, to shiny black quartz flooring and sparkling Swarovski crystals.
Bridges Sports Bar - Just around the corner or just up the street, anyway you look at it, the new Bridges Sports Bar at the Fairmont Dubai is closer than you think. Serving casual food and a range of international brews and grape beverages, enjoy your favorite live sport on multiple TV screens in a relaxed environment at your new local.
The first in the city to popularize Friday brunch over five years ago, guests can enjoy three brunch experiences:
The Exchange Grill - Rich surroundings of leather, bas-relief timber and a seamless, clean design combine to create the perfect, harmonious dining experience. Reservations recommended.
Cin Cin - This chic wine bar with an avant-garde style has become a destination for the urban set. The impressive wine list showcases over 350 international labels and also features 35 wines by the glass. A cutting edge menu, including a flight of wagyu beef burgers, caviar and other international delicacies, complements this extensive selection. The design of Cin Cin is based on a contemporary theme in harmony with the intricate floor designs, reflective white paneling and modern furnishings.
Pronto - This gourmet café has earned its mark as both a dining and social destination. In the morning, bountiful fresh pastries can be enjoyed with freshly brewed coffee. At lunch and dinner, guests are tempted by the selection of delectable sandwiches, salads and other café offerings.
Cirque Du Soir - Combining world-class circus acts and international DJs against a burlesque backdrop, Cirque Du Soir offers an extraordinary experience for the partygoer who has seen it all. Originally opened in London in 2009, Cirque Du Soir Dubai features a talented cast of performers including stilt walkers, contortionists, jugglers, burlesque dancers, sword swallowers, magicians, fire eaters and more.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fairmont Dubai Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AED 120 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AED 60 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 250 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 250 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.