Really pleased with the staff at the hotel, they went out of their way to make us feel welcome. The location is brilliant, about a 5 min walk to the metro, and a 24 hour supermarket below with reasonable prices. Breakfast was good, some of the food was different, but we found something to eat each day with cooked omelet and waffles made to order. Room was huge, and really clean
This family-friendly hotel is located in Dubai (Al Barsha), close to Jebel Ali Race Course, Ski Dubai, and Emirates Golf …More
"Spotless rooms, great staff & next to the Metro!"
I love staying at this hotel!
- The rooms are spotless! I mean, they are ridiculously clean .. I'm abit of a germophobe, so cleanliness ranks really high on my list.
- Wifi is great! Good speed (I do alot of my work on the laptop, so this one's important too)
- Very close to the Sharaf DG metro station (just a five minute walk) .. also restaurants and grocery shops are very close by..
- The staff are always smiling, and are really friendly. Never had issues with them .. and they even bring you a glass of juice at the reception (it's the little things :)
- Not really a con, but the breakfast - while good - is somewhat limited. Maybe have a chef that does eggs?
zack from SF, CA
This hotel is located in Dubai (Al Barsha), close to Ski Dubai, Mall of the Emirates, and Wild Wadi Water Park. Also nearby …More
Hotel staff at all levels were very helpful and professional. Whilst the hotel is part of a multi-purpose low level complex, medical centres, educational colleges etc it felt empty. Everything was large including the rooms. The room colour schemes are boring and a little dull, whilst the public areas are quite nice. I don't know the market requirement or the local competition, but I felt the rooms could easily be half the size, more colourful and more cosy. It was rare to see anyone in a corridor and very few people in the restaurant. Maybe local people travelling with their extended families would need the space, but not the business traveller or a couple.