Availability: Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown
Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive Double and SingleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Eco-friendly hotel with a bar/lounge, in Dublin (Stillorgan)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Dublin (Stillorgan), close to Leopardstown Park Hospital, Club 92, and Leopardstown Racecourse. Also nearby are Fernhill Gardens and Dundrum Town Centre.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown provides a coffee shop/café, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 352
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Brasserie Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Lounge Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise the credit card used to confirm your reservation within 24 hours of arrival.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special policies:This hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise the credit card used to confirm your reservation within 24 hours of arrival.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Hospitality Award, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Ireland Rating provided by Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority)
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority) assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 3 stars.