Book your room at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel
Twin Hilton GuestroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin Hilton DeluxeMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Hilton DeluxeMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Hilton GuestroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Contemporary Irish hotel with restaurant
Near Malahide Castle
This contemporary, five-storey hotel is located five miles from Dublin Airport and three miles from Malahide Village and Castle. There is a shuttle bus from the airport to the hotel.
Guests can sample contemporary Irish cooking in Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel's restaurant and work out in the air-conditioned 24-hour gym. The offers a shuttle bus service from the Airport to the Hotel.
Air-conditioned guestrooms include wireless Internet connections, tea and coffee making facilities and satellite television.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel
At your hotel
Health-conscious guests at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel can work out in the air-conditioned LivingWell Express fitness centre, located on the first floor of the hotel. A range of cardiovascular and resistance equipment is provided and the gym is open 24 hours a day to residents. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock room service, exchange currency and advise on local sightseeing excursions.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 166
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired internet access ( 5 EUR per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Burnell Grill - Stylish restaurant serving Irish and international grill cuisine in a relaxed environment. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Burnell Bar - Serves drinks and light meals. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service - available 24 hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 2 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Official Ireland Rating provided by Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority)
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority) assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.