Availability: O'Callaghan Mont Clare
Double or Twin Room
Georgian Dublin hotel beside Trinity College
By Grafton Street
Housed in a five-storey Georgian building, this Dublin hotel sits beside Trinity College and the National Art Gallery, 200 meters from Grafton Street.
O'Callaghan Mont Clare's guests can enjoy a meal in either the hotel's restaurant or the traditional Irish bar. Wireless Internet access is available.
Guestrooms at O'Callaghan Mont Clare include cable television, pay movies, trouser presses, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
O'Callaghan Mont Clare Amenities
O'Callaghan Mont Clare guests can enjoy an array of amenities including the use of the fitness centers at the nearby Davenport and Alexander hotels, 24 hour room service and babysitting service for a surcharge. The hotel offers wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Buffet breakfast is available each morning in the hotel's restaurant (surcharge). Parking is located within a 2-minute walk of the hotel. The hotel also provides a meeting room.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 5
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 74
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Parking nearby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Goldsmith's Restaurant - With large bay windows overlooking the street, the hotel's restaurant is named after playwright Oliver Goldsmith and serves modern European cuisine with an Irish twist. Dishes can include Pan Fried Fillet of Beef Medallions with Irish Whisky Cream Sauce, Sautéed Supreme of Chicken Eire and Pan fried fillet of Red Snapper served on a potato cake.
No.1 Merrion Street Bar - A traditional-style Irish pub with leather upholstery, a long wooden bar and polished glass. Popular with guests and locals alike, the bar serves hearty bar food including Irish Stew and steak sandwiches.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
- Golfing nearby
O'Callaghan Mont Clare Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Parking is located within a 2-minute walk of the hotel. Guests must contact the hotel in advance for parking access codes and location information.
Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 12 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
Official Ireland Rating provided by Fáilte Ireland
Fáilte Ireland assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 3 stars.