Please enter your travel dates.
Family Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Dublin hotel with an airport shuttle
Close to the airport, this hotel is also near Malahide Castle. Other area points of interest include Croke Park.
In addition to an airport shuttle and a bar/lounge, Premier Inn Dublin Airport includes a restaurant and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature trouser presses, coffee/tea makers, and desks.
Premier Inn Dublin Airport offers a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. An airport shuttle operates from 4.15am every 30min (no service at 9.15am and 6.30pm) with the last departure from the airport at 11pm (no service at 9.30am and 7pm) and is charged at €1 per person each way with children travelling free of charge. Shuttle bus is not wheelchair accesible. This airport hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee in the lobby, and express check-out. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Coffee shop or café
- Free parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 155
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
Premier Inn Dublin Airport has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Tennis nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please contact the hotel to communicate your arrival time. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
Caters to families
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 7.75 and EUR 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 1.00 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 0.00 (one way), (up to 16 years old)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 15 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Hospitality Award, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Ireland Rating provided by Failte Ireland
Failte Ireland assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 3 stars.