Availability: Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Business RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Right in the Airport Complex, you could not be closer without boarding a plane
In the Airport Complex
In the Dublin Airport Complex, this hotel is just 20 minutes from the City Centre, Croke Park, Convention Centre, O2 and Aviva Stadium. Also offers a unique Airline check-in kiosk + live flight monitors.
In addition to a 24/7 Complimentary Airport shuttle, Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport also boasts the "Departures Lounge" serving Gourmet Coffees, sandwiches and pastries along with O'Deas Bar Food Night Menu
Premium satellite TV
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature Internet access, Wake Up Calls + Air conditioning.All Guests have unlimited access to Complimentary High Speed WIFI.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport Amenities
Located right in the Dublin Airport Complex, you could not be any closer to the terminal, without boarding a Plane!
With 229 Guest rooms, 27 Conference rooms, Traditional Irish pub, Business Centre, Complimentary high speed WIFI, Express Check out facilities, and our very own Unique Online Check in Kiosk, this hotel will leave you feeling Refreshed, Refuelled and Ready for your onward travels.
When it is time to depart, our 24 hour Courtesy Shuttle shall whisk you to the terminal.
Keep an eye on the lobby TV Screens for your latest Flight Schedule
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 229
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Year Built 1998
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 27
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Radisson Blu Hotel Dublin Airport serves the famous Radisson Super Buffet Breakfast in a stylish breakfast room, It also features "the Departures Lounge" with Gourmet Coffees and fresh hand cut sandwiches, alongside the traditional ODea's Bar, with Carvery lunches and A la Carte til late
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7.50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Hospitality Award, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Ireland Rating provided by Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority)
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority) assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.