Availability: Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Business Class Suite
Historic country house with gardens in Dublin
Near Dublin Bay
This restored Portland stone mansion is in the Booterstown district, walking distance to University College Dublin. Dublin Bay is 1 km (0.5 mi) away and Dublin's city center is 5 km (3 mi) north.
Orangerie and talavera
Guests of the Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel can stroll 4 acres of formal gardens, dine on Italian fare in talavera, and enjoy light meals and afternoon tea in the Orangerie Bar and Ballroom Lounge.
LCD TVs, free Wi-Fi
The 151 classically decorated guestrooms at this Radisson Blu offer large windows with garden views and include LCD televisions, minibars, coffee/tea makers, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel Amenities
The 3 restaurants and the Ballroom Lounge offer something for everyone: from fine dining to a relaxing afternoon tea. Guests have access to a fitness center.
Radisson SAS St. Helen's Hotel Dublin has more than 2 acres of landscaped gardens and woodland to explore, yet is just a 15-minute drive into the city center. The 11 conference and banqueting suites accommodate up to 350 people. High-speed and dial-up Internet access (surcharge) are available in meeting rooms.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free parking
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 151
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Translation services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Year Built 1750
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Full-service health spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Hair salon
- Tour assistance
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- LCD TV
- Trouser press
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Water view
- Mountain view
- Garden view
talavera - Authentic Italian cuisine is served in a relaxing setting. Meals include a breakfast buffet and a la carte lunch and dinner.
Orangerie Bar & Ballroom Lounge - The Victorian conservatory setting overlooks the gardens. A menu of light fare is available in the afternoon and evening. Afternoon tea is served in the Ballroom Lounge.
Le Panto - Sunday brunch is served in this elegant room, which overlooks the gardens.
24-hour room service is available.
Pure Radiant Beauty offers facials, body wraps and scrubs, and deep tissue and hot stone massages using Elemis products. Manicures, pedicures, and other beauty services are also available.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Garden view from spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Hospitality Award, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Ireland Rating provided by Failte Ireland
Failte Ireland assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.